You may have healthy teeth and gums but are not impressed with the aesthetics of your smile. That’s true if you have gapped, chipped, and slightly crooked teeth that detract from your smile.
You may have healthy teeth and gums but are not impressed with the aesthetics of your smile. That’s true if you have gapped, chipped, and slightly crooked teeth that detract from your smile. If your smile doesn’t shine the way you always want it to, Dr. Paul Burns uses porcelain veneers to cover your smile insecurities. A simple touch of veneer treatment from W Paul Burns DDS can turn even the worst smile into a masterpiece!
WAYS VENEERS CAN TRANSFORM YOUR SMILE
Veneers use wafer-thin shells of porcelain to conceal flaws on the visible part of the front teeth. We prefer porcelain veneers because they have the light-reflecting properties of natural teeth, meaning we can design veneers to mimic the esthetics of your natural pearly whites. Veneers can benefit your smile in many ways, including:
- Fixing the gaps: Spaces between your teeth aren’t always endearing. Dr. Burns uses evenly spaced veneers to fix irregular spacing, adding symmetry to your smile.
- Straightening your smile: Invisalign and traditional braces are the go-to orthodontic treatments when you have severely crooked teeth. However, you don’t have to undergo years of orthodontic treatment if you have slightly crooked teeth. We can fabricate veneers to cover up your alignment issues.
- Whitening your smile: We always turn to veneer treatment when typical whitening treatment can’t eliminate stubborn stains. Veneers cover up your stained teeth for a dazzling, stain-free smile.
- Covering damage: Veneers cover up cracks and chips, adding resilience to your teeth and protecting the tooth underneath from further damage.
- Correcting misshapen teeth: Veneers can even out your smile if you have oddly shaped or sized teeth. Since veneers come in uniform sizes and shapes, we can affix them to your misshapen teeth to create balance in your smile.
Call Our Office For More Information
New Patients : (870) 686-4232 | Existing Patients : (870) 862-5456
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Telling you how veneers can transform your smile is one thing. Letting you see what these appliances can do for your smile is another thing. Want to see how veneers can benefit your smile in El Dorado, Arkansas? Please dial (870) 686-4232 to book an appointment with W Paul Burns DDS for porcelain veneers treatment.